tumblr

Freitag, 2. Juli 2010

Kleiner Mann - was nun?



Ah yes, I'm still alive...although I managed to let more than a month pass between today and the last entry...
And even now I should be doing something else instead of writing this. All I've been really doing recently is complaining. A very female trait. Or a very German one?

Complaining about myself.

Complaining about my laziness and inability to start or finish anything that would matter.

Complaining about my health.

Complaining about doctors.

Complaining about others and their badly organised ways of seeing about business I am concerned with instead of doing the important things.

Complaining about missing motivation.

Complaining about finances.

Complaining about life.

Complaining about people on the street.

Complaining about my computer.

Complaining about my bike.

Complaining about this horrible feeling of not knowing where to go and what to do. Whether to go back or forth or stand still.

Complaining about my indecisiveness.

Complaining about fear and anger.

Complaining about lost chances.

Complaining about previous actions.

Complaining about love.

Complaining about character.

And of course complaining about the weather.

I know I have to stop complaining in order to move anywhere. But maybe I am just to afraid to move at all...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Watch your language.